PLM Professionals Group

Hi All

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. And if you are an expertise in PLM (Product life Cycle management) I would request you to join the PLM PDM Professionals Group link is given below.

Hope so you will get a chance to interact with expertise PLM PDM professionals,

Do let me know if I can help you to make connection with the other members of group.

Regards

Vikas PLM PDM Recruiter (Group Owner)

Vikas Panwar http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaschaudhary