PLM Professionals Group

Hi All
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. And if you are an expertise in PLM (Product life Cycle management)
I would request you to join the PLM PDM Professionals Group link is given below.
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid 7035
Hope so you will get a chance to interact with expertise PLM PDM professionals,
Do let me know if I can help you to make connection with the other members of group.
Regards
Vikas PLM PDM Recruiter (Group Owner) http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaschaudhary