Hide threaded hole dimensions??

Hi all, newbie here. I have a medium amount of 3-D Modeling experience with SolidWorks and NX5. I'm new to ProE due to a job switch. I have a model and it has (4) threaded holes, the holes show their thread size, depth and drill size in the main view. This is annoying and makes it hard to see the model at times, is there a way to get rid of this text? (I'm using ProE Wildfire 4.0)

Sorry if this is a repeat, I searched and couldn't find anything.

Reply to
Chris

Go to environment and switch off 3d notes

Reply to
doronron

There is no line labeled "3D Notes" under environment??? ProE 4.0

Reply to
Chris

I mean, I read the similar posts about this and they didn't help. I can turn datums off from the environment window, but nothing sas 3D notes. I appreciate your input and any other help I can get!

Reply to
Chris

I found the answer...

Tools>Options Scroll down and click on "model_note_display" in the left column On the bottom under "value" type in "no" and click "ok".

done.

Reply to
Chris