Essential way to represent threaded holes

I've seen the subject was proposed different times. is there a routine that allows to represent threaded holes in a simple
way? not necessary to have a spiral. just in the final 2D view I've to give to the machine shop, has to be clear what is threaded and what is not. in addition: is there around a routine that designs this threaded holes (again no spiral necessary for me) but that will design the correct hole size and length while choosing the appropriate thread (1/4-20, etc)? the same for counterbored holes thanks -Claudio