Right click text edit

Dear Group,
I would appreciate some advice....
I used to be able to edit text by selecting it then right clicking.
This dosen't seem to work any more. How can I get this function back????
Thanks in advance
David
What do you get when you right click?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

back????
Options > user preferences > right click customization. Review the settings there.
Pete

Instead of right clicking, double click.
Marc

Hello David,
Try setting your Map/Tools/Options to check noun/verb selection. Every so often, my ACAD loses the check mark and the right mouse button starts to act differently.
Hope it helps. Works for me.
PK Morris

Eureka!! Thanks a lot for that, Paul. I searched on the map thing, no luck - then looked for noun / verb and found the PICKFIRST varable. Best wishes David

back????