Right click text edit

Dear Group,
I would appreciate some advice....
I used to be able to edit text by selecting it then right clicking.
This dosen't seem to work any more. How can I get this function back????
Thanks in advance
David
Reply to
David
What do you get when you right click?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
I get the usual erase, move copy etc, but not properties - which is the one that I need!! David
Reply to
David
Options > user preferences > right click customization. Review the settings there.
Pete
Reply to
Peter Ruehle
Instead of right clicking, double click.
Marc
Reply to
Marc Clamage
Hello David,
Try setting your Map/Tools/Options to check noun/verb selection. Every so often, my ACAD loses the check mark and the right mouse button starts to act differently.
Hope it helps. Works for me.
PK Morris
Reply to
Paul Morris
Eureka!! Thanks a lot for that, Paul. I searched on the map thing, no luck - then looked for noun / verb and found the PICKFIRST varable. Best wishes David
Reply to
David