Right click text edit

Dear Group,

I would appreciate some advice....

I used to be able to edit text by selecting it then right clicking.

This dosen't seem to work any more. How can I get this function back????

Thanks in advance

David

Reply to
David

What do you get when you right click?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
David

Options > user preferences > right click customization. Review the settings there.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Ruehle

Instead of right clicking, double click.

Marc

Reply to
Marc Clamage

Hello David,

Try setting your Map/Tools/Options to check noun/verb selection. Every so often, my ACAD loses the check mark and the right mouse button starts to act differently.

Hope it helps. Works for me.

PK Morris

Reply to
Paul Morris