C'sink on threaded holes

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. In a drawing mode I would like to show in the front view of a hidden (or sectioned view) of a threaded hole, a 90 deg near side c'sink. Well, the hole wizard allows me to c-sink the threaded hole.

The problem is that, in drawing mode, on the top view of the part I loose the 3/4 of a circle that rapresents the threaded hole (by standard). I know why, because the c'sink edge becomes visible.

Well, both the c-sink and the 3/4 of a circle are standard rapr. of a threaded hole.

How can I solve this problem.

Many thanks for your answers.

Oz.

Reply to