Incorrect Display of Countersink Holes, SP3

2004 SP3 Conditions; Hole Wizard used to create a countersink hole with the following edits 1. Head Type & Clearance .xxx 2. Increase C'sink I use this edit to assure that the heads of screws do not protrude past the surface, usually I add .005". In the part model file, the diameter is correctly increased. In the drawing file of this part, when the Hole Callout is used, the incorrect value is displayed. The default diameter is displayed rather than the correct increased diameter. The work around is to manually edit the annotation. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell
Devon T. Sowell