c'sink is out is space!

just started doing this today...

pick face of part (sheet metal flange) click hole wizard select simple/countersunk .186 thru up to next depth

100 degree .1001 c'sink diameter

the preview shows the conical part of feature in space, not on the surface when I finish the command I get a thru hole the diameter of the c'sink.

what happened overnight??

SW2006 SP 3.4

TIA for any ideas to fix this

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

NEW INFORMATION

I should have said Legacy hole/countersunk

And I just verified that if I use a countersunk hole (instead of legacy) and use custom sizing it works okay. What is weird is that I never do it this way. As a matter of fact I used the other method on the same size hole several times yesterday with no problems.

And no I haven't done any drugs yet today!

Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Maybe I should have done some drugs...I had my diameters reversed.

Just ignore these posts...too early in the morning I guess

Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me