How do I dimension an elliptical arc's segment length?

In sketch environment while modelling a part, I can't do the procedure of dimensioning an elliptical arc segment length, like I do with normal arcs (1. Click smart dimension; 2. lick arc segment; 3. click start point; 4. click end point>>and whoulla.....the length of the arc is dimensioned with a special sign over it).........is this possible at all??....I cant find any reference to this specific topic in the help.

Thanks, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg