Been away and need refresh

I want to make a split screen, so that I can have a window with a part and another window with the assembly, so I can drag the part into the assembly. Forgot how to get the split screen or multiple parts showing. Any help is appreciated. I tried searching but did not find the answer.

Reply to
willyb

You did a search in SW help for Windows and it didn't show anything for windows let alone "tile"?

Not sure what version SW you are running;

Open the assembly file and your part file go to "Window" and then "Tile Horizontally" or "Tile Vertically".

-- Tom

brewertr

It is doable. They moved the functionality to one of those icons just at the top of the graphics area I believe. It has been a while since I had to do that but look their. 2006 brought that on IIRC.

TOP

Reply to
manager

I found what I needed in the pull downs.

Reply to
willyb