Solidworks World Boot Camp

Can anyone tell me about the Sunday session titled "Cad Managers Boot Camp" at Solidworks World?

Thanks,

Reply to
JKimmel

I went last year and you can read my review of it, if you wish. That might give you enough info to decide if you want to attend.

This would also apply to anyone that is contemplating going to SWW2006. Read last year's review and decide if the probably similar offerings would be of value.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I think it is worth it. Greg did a good job and there are a lot of little tricks that can be real time savers. From what I can understand there will probably be some new material useful to speed up image file transfer and loading.

I just got back from the Midwest Regional SW User's Conference. I brought up the idea of a CSWA (Certified SolidWorks Administrator). I think this would be a good way to get IT types on board with SW users when it comes to running SW in minimum crash mode. A CSWA would not have a whole lot to do with actually using SW apart from running benchmarks. On the other hand installation, hardware, trouble shooting, PDM admin and setup would be on my list.

Reply to
TOP

"CSWA (Certified SolidWorks Administrator)"

Excellent idea.

Best regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell