Strange toolbar

I have a strange toolbar on my screen...both in SW Pro 08 and SW Pro

  1. It's just big enough to hold one icon, but it's empty and in the left upper corner I can only read "D...", nothing more. I can't turn it off and I can't resize it, and if I go to customize nothing which start with D is ticked. Anyone else seen this and know's how to get rid of it.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

tnik

If your Tooltips are turned on hovering over the toolbar should give you the description for the toolbar and let you figure out where to turn it off. You should also be able to drag the toolbar out into the work area then hit the X and make it go away, at least for that session.

Reply to
JL

Hi JL

Well.....Tooltips doesn't give me anything here, and yes....I can drag it out and turn it off for current session. Guess it's like Tnik says....it's a leftover from an old add-in that is haunting me.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L