Batch replace drawing templates and sheet format macro?

Is there such a thing as a macro that will replace the sheet format and template of a folder full of SolidWorks drawings?
John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz
-- Posted on --
Add pictures here
✖
I have one macro that works for Sheet format but work on one drawing at a time an the file should be open.
Deepak
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 19, 10:06 pm, "John Layne" <JohnMINUS-THE-

et --
http://www.lennyworks.com
http://www.lennyworks.com/solidworks/SWXMacros/TemplateSwitch.zip
http://batchprocess.angelsix.com /
bm
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:40:04 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://swtools.cad.de/macros.htm download "PAC4SWX" (free 30 day trial) with "pac4swx_mac01.zip"
Overview (English) for PAC4SWX http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm
Tom
Add pictures here
✖
✖
John Layne wrote:

Yea, Luke over at angelsix is a great guy.. Always around to help anyone out that asks.. He has a forum setup on his site if you have any questions about the batch process, or anything else..
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:27:55 +1200, "John Layne"

Like you I am a longtime PAC4SWX user and hadn't tried the pac4swx_mac01.
Glad to hear you found something that worked.
Tom
Add pictures here
✖