Batch replace drawing templates and sheet format macro?

Is there such a thing as a macro that will replace the sheet format and template of a folder full of SolidWorks drawings?

John Layne

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
John Layne

I have one macro that works for Sheet format but work on one drawing at a time an the file should be open.

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer

et --

bm

Reply to
bmyshoe

download "PAC4SWX" (free 30 day trial) with "pac4swx_mac01.zip"

Overview (English) for PAC4SWX

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

My colleagues and I tried PAC4SWX (which I have used for other reasons for several years) and the pac4swx_mac01 macro and couldn't get it to work.

We ended up using Batch Process from

there was some intial confusion over termainology of Sheet Format and Sheet Template (as usual). BatchProcess from Angelsix refers to "Drawing Templates" but replaces the .slddrt extension.

John Layne

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
John Layne

Yea, Luke over at angelsix is a great guy.. Always around to help anyone out that asks.. He has a forum setup on his site if you have any questions about the batch process, or anything else..

Reply to
tnik

Like you I am a longtime PAC4SWX user and hadn't tried the pac4swx_mac01.

Glad to hear you found something that worked.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr