Selecting through a section cut?

This has irritated me for ages and I'm sure there is a solution!

When I have sectioned an assembly and I am looking through the section plane, why can't I select component parts further into the assembly, beyond the section plane? It seems to want to select the invisible face of the sectioned parts instead.

Help!

Flint

Reply to
Flynt

Works fine here.....have You really accepted the cut, or are You still in the "preview"?

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L