prompt to open file unable to locate?

Has something changed in SW 2008 or have I set an option? When I load
an assembly it doesn't prompt me to locate missing parts anymore. It
just loads the assembly and the parts are grayed out. Can I set this
back to prompt me to locate these missing parts??
Thanks a bunch,
Marty
Reply to
Marty SLC
There is options in 2008 for 'dismissed' messages when select "Do not show this again' option. It's under 'Advanced' system options at the bottom of the list... Then look for the "Unable to locate the file ______...." Uncheck this and you will get the prompt again.
What they need is an option for "Do not show again for THIS DOCUMENT ONLY" option. Now that would handy!
Don
Reply to
dvanzile3