Inheritance feature dimension in drawings

Hello, When inserting in a drawing a note looking like &d10:IID_219 to retrieve value of a dimension owned by a feature part of an inheritance feature, it does not give correct value (the note only shows the name of this dimension instead of its value) Someone told me I could do a relation like "a=d##:iid_", but I should create too many relation (because of very numerous notes). How to show an inheritance feature dimension in a note in a drawing ? Thanks Jean-Mich

Reply to
botter