Archives

Might seem like a simple questions - but how do I find old postings to this group?

Cheers, Sean

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

I've searched Google Groups and found stuff back to '96-'97. How far back do you need to go? Usenet, I'm sure, archives it, but none of us have direct feeds. We all go through some isp and their news server which, depending on volume, have widely different retention rates. Even for a group as sluggish as this, they're not keeping more than 6 months worth of posts. But you're at a university. Don't they archive?

Reply to
David Janes