Un-wrap part feature in a drawing

I've created a part with a circular pattern on my part. The part is about 3.0" OD, with a cut-extrude feature that has been patterened around the OD.

Now, in a drawing, I need to unwrap the above feature(s)/circ. pattern to indicate degree, position, dimensions, and etc.

Anyway to do this?

SW2008

samurai.

Reply to
samurai

If the part is constant-thickness material, you could make it into a sheet-metal part and show flat pattern.

Reply to
That70sTick

Instead of patterning the feature, pattern the sketch entities and use the WRAP feature to create the cuts. Create a second part configuration with the solid body hidden and the sketch shown. Then have a view in the drawing referencing that configuration, showing the sketch.

Reply to
Art Woodbury