patterned drafted cut

Created a cut through a part with a curved surface on part. Patterned the cut. Would like to add draft to the cut starting at the curved surface. Does not work if I add parting line draft to cut & then pattern. The draft only appears on the original cut. How can I accomplish this without adding parting line draft to every patterened cut?

Thanks

Reply to
rjahrsdoerfer

Are you using the draft tool? If so you can apply it to multiple surfaces. Just click on only the ones you want drafted.

If you are using the drafted option in a cut-extrude... well, try using the draft tool!

Reply to
Charles Culp

Yes, using draft tool but I was trying to avoid picking all those edges or surfaces.

Reply to
rjahrsdoerfer

Have you tried checking the option "geometry pattern"? Otherwise, can you draft the surface at the parting line first, then do a cut and pattern?

..

Reply to
zxys