cut sphere with draft

I have a sphere and want to cut from the surface with draft starting at the surface. It's like creating a projection of the sketch onto the surface and starting my cut from there using a draft. I tried projecting the sketch & the new From/To feature. SW2005 sp0. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
rjahrsdoerfer

Split Edge--Silhouette has an option to place silhouette edge alondg a line of given draft angle ("isocline" line).

If it's a sphere or other revolved solid, you can cut it with a Cut-revolve. Probably better results than Split Edge for an analytical surface like a sphere.

Reply to
That70sTick

Something like this?

Reply to
jmather

An update to anyone watching this thread...

--- Remig Jahrsdoerfer IV wrote:

CASE CLOSED

Reply to
That70sTick