where can i find creating a golf ball ?????

Hello, i hope anyone can help me im new about solidworks...

do you know a tutorial about creating golf ball ?

Reply to
Ricardo Abarca

Ricardo,

I haven't heard of a tutorial, but I think it would be easiest to, model a sphere using the revolve feature, create a sketch on the surface of the sphere that defines the pattern for the dimple with the spline on surface feature, then using a revolved cut, pattern this along the sketch to model the dimples. Golf balls are very complex though, and there are wierd ways of dimpling them, the dimpe pattern is not symetrical, and the spacing is not even.

Dominic V.

Cheers from Tasmania Go Australia!

Reply to
Dominic V