Value/Text Expressions

I am currently trying to setup standards along w/ PDMWorks at my current company. I would like to set up the "value/text expressions" box in the "custom properties" section so that I can have a drop down listing several frequently used options. Currently the only way I know to get information into this drop down is to make it a linked value, however I don't know how to do this if I need to enter a link or text, etc. The "property name" field is controlled by a properties.txt file and I am hoping that there is something similar for the "value/text expressions" field. Can anyone help me figure out a way of getting other information into the drop down options of this field?

Thank you!

Reply to
cntryfun