Where can I find this?

Hello, I ran across a old artical and it talked about a artical about" TURNING WOOD NOSE CONES AND COUPLERS. Discussion of how to make nose cones and couplers from wood using a lathe and basic cutting and finishing tools." Do's anyone have a copy or know where I can get a copy? Thanks Dave Churchill snipped-for-privacy@sstelco.com

Reply to
David P. Churchill