E-drawings....

Is there any way to adjust the ambient lighting in e-drawings? I have a
great presentation piece but it would be better to be able to lighten it up
Ben
Reply to
Ben Eadie
We have been having a lot of problems with eDrawings because it doesn't carry over SW lighting and sometimes colores. So much for WYSIWYG. WYSIWSWYTS.
Ben Eadie wrote:
Reply to
TOP
Bummer but WYSIWYG ??? I am sorry I am not up with my acronyms lately
Ben
T> We have been having a lot of problems with eDrawings because it doesn't
Reply to
Ben Eadie
What You See Is What You Get
Not sure about WYSIWYWYTS !?! Maybe:
What You See Is What You Wish You ...???
Reply to
Muggs
WYSIWYWYG
What You See Is What You Wish You Got
Ken
Reply to
ken
But TOP's acronym was WYSIWSWYTS:
What You See Is What SolidWorks Wants You To See
You see?!?!?
Reply to
Seth Renigar
AH! I C
Muggs
"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:5ySTf.77961$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...
Reply to
Muggs
W hat Y ou S ee I s W hat Y theY W ant Y ou T o S ee
Reply to
TOP