Companies that use Pro/E ?

Is there any way to find a list of the companies that use Pro/E? I am thinking of relocating to another state, and I would like to know what companies I can send a resume to in search of a Pro/E Design job. If anyone can point me in the direction of such a website, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Reply to
Dr. Bob

This site should give you a start on your search:

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

This list looks to have a few holes in it at least in my area. I wonder if you might be able to squeak a bit of this information out of PTC sales? How about searches and/or autoreminders on Monster.com?

-meld

David Janes wrote:

Reply to
meld_b