Would like list of companies in Colorado that use Pro Engineer.

Would like list of companies in Colorado that use Pro Engineer. Or where I could find one.

Thanks

Dan Simmons

Reply to
Dan

Dan, this is a link to a site with a lot of links and resources about Pro/e. How up-to-date it is, I'm not sure, but the links in the left hand column include one called 'Companies that use Pro/e'. I've tried most of these for California, and, while I know the list is not comprehensive, it's accurate and at least a good place to start.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes