dispatching differents elements in layers

hello,

One of my clients gave me a big assembly with a lot of axis, datum planes, cs, curves... and no layer. Is there any method to sort those elements and put them automaticaly in differents layers , such as def_layer does for the parts you create. I can't do manualy for each part.

thanks for any idea,

GB

Reply to
g bon

You can for curves and quilts (and points). Just use "Pick Many" and do a big fence over the whole model. AFAIK default layers can only apply after the fact, i.e., they will work with any features you make subsequently.

Reply to
Gra-gra