NEEDED: Matrial data for PlasticAdvicer (Evoprene)

Hi,

I need material data for Plastic Advicer. The material is AlphaGary Evoprene Super G 403

Anyone have the needed data?? It´s not in my data base. No materials from AlphaGary are in my data base......

Reply to
ubi

Amazing the things you can find on the internet with google (if you take the trouble and look). Here, I did it for you:

And, if that doesn't do it, then contact them directly at:

170 Pioneer Dr. Leominster, MA 01453 Tel: 800/221-6599, 978/537-0871 Fax: 978/840-0856 Web:
do' snipped-for-privacy@alphagary.com

I have too much time on my hands. Somebody point me to a Pro/e job.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Thanx for your answer, but I can´t find info to put in Plastic Advicer here (I have searched with google on the internet for a few hours). I would like to find the melt flow rate in g/10mins.

"David Janes" wrote:

Reply to
ubi

I wouldn't hesitate to call or write. They're trying to sell stuff. They want you to have this information.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes