SW Designer Needed - Southern Ontario, Canada

Hi guys, I've lurked here for many years and my company is looking for a new SW guy so this seems like a good spot to see if there are any interested parties out there, we are in Canada.

---------------------------------

Southern Ontario Manufacturer, a leader in producing high quality windows and doors located in the Niagara region is seeking an experienced Solidworks Designer for a full time permanent position. We are looking for a dynamic individual that is enthusiastic, well versed in Solidworks and is eager to learn our product line.

We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.

Please submit your resume to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
MJL

Actually I mention that if anyone wants more information first before submitting a resume just shoot me an email.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
MJL

Reply to
FrankW

Yeah, I thought about that too, but I really don't want some headhunter tracking us down or to get my email filled with spam.

Reply to
mjl