SW Designer Needed - Southern Ontario, Canada

Hi guys, I've lurked here for many years and my company is looking for a new
SW guy so this seems like a
good spot to see if there are any interested parties out there, we are in
Canada.
---------------------------------
Southern Ontario Manufacturer, a leader in producing high quality windows
and doors located in the Niagara region
is seeking an experienced Solidworks Designer for a full time permanent
position. We are looking for a dynamic individual that is enthusiastic, well
versed in Solidworks and is eager to learn our product line.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Please submit your resume to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
MJL
Actually I mention that if anyone wants more information first before submitting a resume just shoot me an email.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
MJL
I for one, would never reply to a hotmail account. no offence > Actually I mention that if anyone wants more information first before
Reply to
FrankW
Yeah, I thought about that too, but I really don't want some headhunter tracking us down or to get my email filled with spam.
Reply to
mjl