Solidworks Mold Designer

Hello All,

My company is searching for an experianced Mold Designer. Not a Tool engineer, or Engineering manager. We are in need of someone who has real experience designing injection molds in Solidworks for a high paced industry. If interested please send resumes to snipped-for-privacy@stolletech.net

If you would like to know more about what it is we are looking for, you can find our add on monster.com or moldingjobs.com. We are willing to relocate.

Regards, Pete J. Kavelish

Reply to
suddenmess

That email is snipped-for-privacy@stolletech.net