Solidworks Mold Designer

Hello All,
My company is searching for an experianced Mold Designer. Not a Tool
engineer, or Engineering manager. We are in need of someone who has
real experience designing injection molds in Solidworks for a high
paced industry. If interested please send resumes to
snipped-for-privacy@stolletech.net
If you would like to know more about what it is we are looking for, you
can find our add on monster.com or moldingjobs.com. We are willing to
relocate.
Regards,
Pete J. Kavelish
Reply to