What to do with a Dyna CNC mill?

Some time ago I bought a s/h Dyna DM2400. After some effort and expenditure the mechanics were fine, but the electronics (not my area of expertise) were dead. After 2 ½ years with an 'electronics wizz' he has now finally admitted defeat on the electronics, so what do you all think I should do now? The options I am considering are: Throwing it in a ditch and driving off at high speed. Cutting the servos off and replacing them with handwheels. Putting it up for sale on ebay.

Any and all suggestions will be welcomed.

Reply to
peter.grimwood

I have a skip outside and would be happy to collect it and put it in the skip for you....

-- richard

Reply to
richard

Many thanks to all who replied.

Peter

Reply to
peter.grimwood

In article , peter.grimwood writes

No no no, don't do that. Sell it to me. ;^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton