What to do with a Dyna CNC mill?

Some time ago I bought a s/h Dyna DM2400. After some effort and expenditure
the mechanics were fine, but the electronics (not my area of expertise) were
dead. After 2 ½ years with an 'electronics wizz' he has now finally
admitted defeat on the electronics, so what do you all think I should do
now? The options I am considering are:
Throwing it in a ditch and driving off at high speed.
Cutting the servos off and replacing them with handwheels.
Putting it up for sale on ebay.
Any and all suggestions will be welcomed.
Reply to
peter.grimwood
"peter.grimwood" wrote in message
I have a skip outside and would be happy to collect it and put it in the skip for you.... -- richard
Reply to
richard
Many thanks to all who replied.
Peter
Reply to
peter.grimwood
In article , peter.grimwood writes
No no no, don't do that. Sell it to me. ;^)
Reply to
Nigel Eaton