Battery powered wireless ethernet bridge

I'm planning to use a TINI board with ethernet port to control a small robot. I need a wireless bridge to communicate with the board. D-Link
DWL-810+ (http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid !) can be a good option but it has a high power consumption.
Is there any battery powered (or low power) wireless ethernet bridge that I can use?
Thanks a lot, Huseyin
ps: I'm aware that I can use other wireless options such as wireless modems, but the ethernet would the easiest for me at the moment.
Huseyin Akcayurek wrote:

I use the Linksys version of this sort of device.
It takes 5V. I haven't had problems with the power consumption, but I don't have any idea about how much it takes. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
Thanks. I will go with this approach then. Huseyin