Battery powered wireless ethernet bridge

I'm planning to use a TINI board with ethernet port to control a small robot. I need a wireless bridge to communicate with the board. D-Link DWL-810+

can be a good option but it has a high power consumption.

Is there any battery powered (or low power) wireless ethernet bridge that I can use?

Thanks a lot, Huseyin

ps: I'm aware that I can use other wireless options such as wireless modems, but the ethernet would the easiest for me at the moment.

Reply to
Huseyin Akcayurek

I use the Linksys version of this sort of device.

It takes 5V. I haven't had problems with the power consumption, but I don't have any idea about how much it takes.

-- D. Jay Newman

D. Jay Newman

Reply to
Huseyin Akcayurek