RE: Low-cost, non-wifi, wireless Ethernet bridge

Anyone have any good resources for a low-cost, non-802.11, wireless Ethernet bridge? The range is pretty minimal....less than 100 ft. I'm
certainly not afraid of board level or IC level integrations if that is a valid route.
Any ideas?
Anyone done any TCP/UDP over ZigBee or Bluetooth and had success and decent data rates [>200kbps]?
-drrock.
A Ninetendo DS Lite has a low cost
2.5 ghz RFU . Ill be doin same as
you using it . It has a very bad antenna
but i do that stuff . You can do
10 miles on 18 DBm , with good ant'
Ill do software first . I'll horrify all
gamers by simply erasing the NDS
Op System and starting from scratch .
I love system software .