RE: Low-cost, non-wifi, wireless Ethernet bridge

Anyone have any good resources for a low-cost, non-802.11, wireless Ethernet bridge? The range is pretty minimal....less than 100 ft. I'm certainly not afraid of board level or IC level integrations if that is a valid route.

Any ideas?

Anyone done any TCP/UDP over ZigBee or Bluetooth and had success and decent data rates [>200kbps]?

-drrock.

Reply to
drrock77

A Ninetendo DS Lite has a low cost

2.5 ghz RFU . Ill be doin same as

you using it . It has a very bad antenna

but i do that stuff . You can do

10 miles on 18 DBm , with good ant'

Ill do software first . I'll horrify all

gamers by simply erasing the NDS

Op System and starting from scratch .

I love system software .

Reply to