Low Cost Linear Actuators

Can anyone recommend a source for relatively low cost ($200 or less) linear
actuators with a stroke of 6 inches or less? I will need to coordinate four
of these units to work together, so some form of position feedback would be
convenient.
Reply to
John Eric Voltin
Try:
Steve R.
Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler
Don Kansas City
Reply to
eromlignod
This is as cheap as I've seen with feedback. They're closer to $300, but the package includes the drive and controller.
The linear actuators here are another possibility if you can use steppers...
Ned Simmons
Reply to
Ned Simmons
PBA Systems, an ISO 9001: 2008 Cert No. 601191 certified company, designs and manufactures motion control products, including linear motor modules, voice coil modules, piezo stages, large XYZ Theta stages and other special customized solutions
Julian
So, are they within the price range that the OP wanted or you are just spamming?
Reply to
PolyTech