Low Cost Linear Actuators

Can anyone recommend a source for relatively low cost ($200 or less) linear actuators with a stroke of 6 inches or less? I will need to coordinate four
of these units to work together, so some form of position feedback would be convenient.
--
- John

John Eric Voltin
John Eric Voltin wrote:

Try:
http://www.powerdrives.com/electrak /
Steve R.
John Eric Voltin wrote:

http://www.magnetic-drives.com/e/html/01drives/01_linear/01_drives_fs.htm
Don Kansas City
technology.com says...

This is as cheap as I've seen with feedback. They're closer to $300, but the package includes the drive and controller. http://miraiintertech.com/home/index.php http://miraiintertech.com/home/dyadic_scn4.php
The linear actuators here are another possibility if you can use steppers... http://www.hsi-inc.com /
Ned Simmons
PBA Systems, an ISO 9001: 2008 Cert No. 601191 certified company, designs and manufactures motion control products, including linear motor modules, voice coil modules, piezo stages, large XYZ Theta stages and other special customized solutions
http://www.pbasystems.com.sg

replying to Julian, PolyTech wrote:

So, are they within the price range that the OP wanted or you are just spamming?