Single couple acting at at interior point of a plate

I am studying the analysis of a tank resting on a square foundation. I need to take into consideration the moments transfered from the tank
wall to the foundation for the deflection of the plate. Can anyone tell me how to compute the deflection of a square plate due to a single couple acting at an interior point on the plate?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.