Single couple acting at at interior point of a plate

I am studying the analysis of a tank resting on a square foundation. I need to take into consideration the moments transfered from the tank wall to the foundation for the deflection of the plate. Can anyone tell me how to compute the deflection of a square plate due to a single couple acting at an interior point on the plate?

Reply to
Sachin