FE, CFD, Numerical Analysis, Programming, Books for Sale

Hi, I have the following books which i want to sell. They are all in excellent condition. I am located near Leicester, U.K., but can show them in West London as well.

I would prefer if you can collect them personally, but I will consider mailing anywhere in the world if your interested and will pay for mailing.

The prices DONOT include postage, which wil depend on where & how you want delivery.

Thanks

Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow By Suhas V. Patankar ISBN: 0-89-116-522-3

20 pounds UK (Hardback)

The C Programming Language By Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie ISBN: 0-13-110-362-8

10 pounds UK

Computational Techniques for Fluid Dynamics; Fundamental and General Techniques. Volume I By C.A.J Flectcher ISBN:0-387-53058-4

20 pounds UK

Computational Techniques for Fluid Dynamics; Specific Techniques for Different Flow Catergories. Volume II By C.A.J Flectcher ISBN:0-387-53601-9

20 pounds UK

The UNIX Programming Environment By Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike ISBN:0-13-937699-2

10 pounds UK (Hardback)

Theory of Elasticity By S.P.Timoshenko and J.N.Goodier ISBN:0-07-085805-5

10 pounds UK

Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows, Volume I; Fundamentals of Numerical Discretization By C. Hirsch ISBN: 0-471-92385-0

20 pounds UK

Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows, Volume II; Computational Methods for Inviscid and Viscous Flows By C. Hirsch ISBN: 0-471-92452-0

20 pounds UK

Shock and Vibration Handbook By Cyril M. Harris ISBN: 0-07-026920-3

20 pounds UK

Mark's Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers By Eugene A. Avallone and Theodore Baumeister III ISBN: 0-07-004127-X

20 pounds UK

The Finite Element Method, Voulme I; Basic Formulation and Linear Problems By O.C. Zienkiewicz and R. L. Taylor ISBN: 0-07-084171-8

20 pounds UK (Hardback)

The Finite Element Method, Voulme II; Solid and Fluid Mechanics Dynamics and Non-linearity By O.C. Zienkiewicz and R. L. Taylor ISBN: 0-07-084175-6

20 pounds UK (Hardback)

Spacecraft Systems Engineering Edited by Peter Fortescue and John Stark ISBN: 0-471-93451-8

15 pounds UK

NAFEMS, A Finite Element Dynamics Primer Edited by D. Hitchings ISBN: 1-874376-05-0

15 pounds UK (Hardback)

NAFEMS, Introduction to Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis Edited by D. Hitchings ISBN: 1-874376-00-X

15 pounds UK (Hardback)
Reply to
l544msg