Linear Motion Drived units, how much should they cost?

Hi all,
I am looking for linear motion units, fully prepared (with or without motor). Intended application is a xyz cartesian robot to drill low
weight and resistance matherials, some precision is required (about +-0.1,+-0.2mm).
I would like someone with enough experience to share how much (more or less) these kind of units should cost. Real examples are more than welcome.
Thanks, Mario E.
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:31:38 +0200, snipped-for-privacy@nomail.com wrote:

These linear track actuators look promising.
<http://www.firgelliauto.com/default.php?cPath4&osCsidnf735a7a4a6bb5d49dc012d755d8395>
At the low price end, satellite antenna actuator drives go under $200. At the more rugged and powerful end, sailnboat autopilot steering actuators go around $2000
Brian Whatcott Altus OK
Thanks for your answer,
I would like to build a cartesian XYZ robot, I've been checking options such as www.hepcomotion.com, but still to expensive. I need to contact other providers such as Bosch and Igus
I am looking for a professional option to build a precisin drilling/milling machine for low loads.
Any suggestion is more than welcome, Mario

Check out hobby cnc systems similar to
http://www.maxnc.com /
http://www.hobbycnc.com/plans.php
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=hobby%20cnc&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi