femap api

Can I analyze a structure using femap.CreateObject? I know that we can analyse it using femap.GetObject

When I write a program using femap.GetObject and run it in VBA it gets analysed but when I use femap.CreateObject and run the programe in VBA it does not get analysed. Is there any way to analyse the structure using femap.CreateObject

assuming that rest all things required for a femap api programe have been written in usual style

Reply to
fernandes.regi