Using ProE after SolidWorks - how hard can that be?

I am an experienced SWX user. I have a new customer who would like me to use ProE. How big a step is that? I refer not to cost, but the user interface.

Thanks

Reply to
Flynt

The interface sux. All the proe geeks will tell you that it is much more powerful than swx, but it just aint so. PTC is still in the process of migrating the interface from menu driven to something more like swx, but they are on the 10 year plan to completion. Good luck brudda.

Reply to
madcadman

If you don't take the short bus to work you shouldn't have any problems.

Reply to
gluteous maximus equus