Pipeline codes

I would like to know where can i get API & ASME/ANSI pipeline codes (ASME B31.9 & API 1104) for free... Is there any forum i can get it..

Reply to
shans.p.s

You do know that would be illegal, right?

Tom.

Reply to
Tom S.

yeah i know that it is illegal, but i cant afford on rite now and my firm is also not having the codes...i am in a fix...dont know what to do

Reply to
Shaan

Library and a sack of quarters should get you a copy of the codes. You cannot make your firm party to a crime.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)