welding examination

I would like to know if there is any examination or explanation for API , ASME and AWS codes and standard , specially that concerned in pipeline and its fitting welding and inspection like : " Api Standard 1104 " , "Api Standard 570 " , " API specification 6D " , "ASME 16.10 " , "ASME 16.5 " , "ASME 16.9 " , "ASME 16.34 " , "ASME b31.1 ,b 31.3 ,b 31.4 ,and b31.8 " and others . I have all these codes and others but I don't know how could I benefit from them . therefore , I would be grateful if any one could help me .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Reply to
alaa