welding examination

I would like to know if there is any examination or explanation
for API , ASME and AWS codes and standard , specially that concerned
in pipeline and its fitting welding and inspection like : " Api
Standard 1104 " , "Api Standard 570 " , " API specification 6D " ,
"ASME 16.10 " , "ASME 16.5 " , "ASME 16.9 " , "ASME 16.34 " , "ASME
b31.1 ,b 31.3 ,b 31.4 ,and b31.8 " and others .
I have all these codes and others but I don't know how could I
benefit from them .
therefore , I would be grateful if any one could help me .
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Reply to
alaa