Wingo - Camera?

Hi, I have a wingo and I'm wanting to put a camera on it. What are people's thoughts on different ones to use? I currently own an AIPTEK DV3100 digital camera. It weight in at 5.6 oz. Is that going to be too heavy for the wingo to carry, orwill that be fine? Because it's digital I don't need any additional servos or gear to click pictures.. I'm going to do straight video.

~ Matt

Reply to
Matt

For wireless airborne video check out