Mailing list?

What are the mailing lists for locksmithing and the addresses for subscribing?

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

Don't know that there are any. Personally I'm not too crazy about mailing lists. I was a member of an MG (the car) list. It was a fairly "noisy" list and loaded up mail box everyday. Don't get me wrong. Not to a point where mail was being rejected. But I was easily getting 50-80 messages a day in my inbox.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML
<snip>NO OFF Speakin' of mail,Did you get mine, Bob?
Reply to
goma865