BrickFest PDX Registration Open!

We are pleased to announce the launch of the BrickFest(TM) PDX website and the opening of the event registration!

As many of you know BrickFest is a convention for Adult Fans of LEGO(R) (AFOL). The focus is on having fun, fun, fun; fans meeting each other for the first time in person, attending sessions and activates, and bringing their favorite creations to display and share. We have many workshops, presentations, special events, and challenges, scheduled throughout the weekend. Almost every aspect of the hobby will be available to explore. This event is about coming together as a fan community and exploring and developing both the LEGO hobby and new friendships.

The volunteer committee

has been working for the past several months planning a great event for YOU! Several announcements have already been made and more are in the works. Check out News & Announcements
on the web site!

Steve Barile Event Coordinator

Christina Hitchcock Event Co-Coordinator BrickFest PDX 2004

Play Well... Play On.... Just Play! BrickFest PDX 2004 February 13-15, 2004

BrickFest