Just in case you are a camper or RV'er!

Passport America, Inc. THE ORIGINAL 50% discount camping club! Special Offer! Passport America invented the idea of the 50% discount camping club in

1992, and has continued to improve on that great concept ever since. The service Passport America offers has often been imitated but Passport America remains the best value in discount camping and the only travel club with a referral program that pays you money! Compare our rates with those other camping clubs and you will see that no one can match our price and services: ®Only $44.00 Per Year. Discounted Extended Memberships are available as well! ® No Enrollment Charges. ®No Hidden Fees. ®Unlimited Usage. ®No Maintenance Fees. ®No Home Park. ®No Contracts. ®Over 1100 Participating Campgrounds in the United States, Canada and Mexico! ®Members receive comprehensive 300+ page directory listing available destinations and resources. ®Comprehensive interactive access to full directory of destinations available 24 hours a day at
®Referral Program allows our members to earn credits toward annual membership renewals or they can receive cash based rewards! As you can see, we have an outstanding program at Passport America. But wait, this is an internet special offer, call our hotline 1-800-283-7183 and tell your member service representative that you heard about us from Grady. You will receive an ADDITIONAL $5.00 OFF OF YOUR YEARLY MEMBERSHIP RATE!!! Log onto our website,
and see the richness of our service, see our dedication to our members. Come join the Original 50% Discount Camping Club! If you have any questions or comments, please contact email snipped-for-privacy@passport-america.com or feel free to call our toll free number and any of our member service representatives will be glad to answer your questions.
Reply to
Grady