I create mighty Fermium armour and weapons !

With these mighty weapons, enemies have no chance to defeat me !

the weapons dont make the hero, the armour does, and for that you need my mystical canadian chainmaille! *which you can get from www.beneaththekilt.com* and now for that shameless plug i feel so dirty. so very very dirty

Larry Hamilton wrote:

Magick armor is a poor substitute for proper training of body, mind, and spirit.
"The sky is blue, the grass is green; get off your butt and join the Marines!" John Wayne, "Laugh In" appearance
ahh ya bastard, have a sence of humour why dont ya? :P