I create mighty Fermium armour and weapons !

With these mighty weapons, enemies have no chance to defeat me !
Reply to
Harlan Osier
the weapons dont make the hero, the armour does, and for that you need my mystical canadian chainmaille! *which you can get from
*
and now for that shameless plug i feel so dirty. so very very dirty
Reply to
Larry Hamilton
Magick armor is a poor substitute for proper training of body, mind, and spirit.
"The sky is blue, the grass is green; get off your butt and join the Marines!" John Wayne, "Laugh In" appearance
Reply to
Charly the Bastard
ahh ya bastard, have a sence of humour why dont ya? :P
Reply to
Larry Hamilton