wanted: volunteers for youth LEGO program

I am a teacher in Minneapolis building several youth programs. I am going to use LEGO toys as part of the program. If there are individuals
interested, I need someone who can help with some l-draw work as well as individuals who just want to help with this type of program.
I am willing to work with people outside of Minneapolis and I have a great long distance plan so I am willing to call you :)
Unfortunately I have not been able to access lugnet??? So if someone can help me post this there I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for any interest!
Sincerely,
Brian snipped-for-privacy@visi.com
--