Help Wanted in Minneapolis

I am a Professional Toy Dealer in Minneapolis. I am OVERINVENTORIED and I have TONS of LEGO stuff including mostly loose parts. I am looking for someone to help me with sales both of LEGO and other toys.

If interested, email me.

Sincerely,

Brian snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Reply to
Brian

sell it on ebay... or you can graciously donate those awful loose parts to one of us gracious people here on the newsgroup.

Reply to
Frmthgrav

I have been selling on eBay for 7 years or more :) I need HELP because I am overinventoried :)