Minneapolis Old Central High Castle School Project

I am an Art Instructor at a local K-8 that was once old Central High here in Minneapolis. I am doing a project this winter with my students to re-create the original Central High that once stood here. It looked like a Castle. I have some pictures and websites people can look at. I could REALLY use some help from any LEGO fans that have recreated buildings as to how to approach the scale, etc. I also hope to display the pictures of the finished model on lugnet and here on the RTL. For some reason I have always had problems posting to lugnet? Needless to say a website for the alumni is here:

It offers a description also of my project. A small picture of the original school can be found:

If I could get some support/dialogue, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Brian snipped-for-privacy@visi.com

Reply to
Brian

This guy Bob Carney has made scale Lego models of a lot of castles in Europe. This website has quite a bit of info in it http://12.221.151.139/index.htm on his method and planning out his construction.

Reply to
jimvbills