Help with graduation project

Hello my name is Nathan. I attend Central High School. For my graduation project I have chosen to present on the occupation of an electrician. As a requirement for this project, it is necessary for me to interview two people of this profession. So I am asking for any licensed electricians to please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, and write INTERVIEW FOR GRADUATION as the subject, or I will most likely delete it by mistake. Thank you! Sincerely, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan