Help with graduation project

Hello my name is Nathan. I attend Central High School. For my
graduation project I have chosen to present on the occupation of an
electrician. As a requirement for this project, it is necessary for me
to interview two people of this profession. So I am asking for any
licensed electricians to please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com,
and write INTERVIEW FOR GRADUATION as the subject, or I will most
likely delete it by mistake. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Nathan
Reply to