Tek 2465 front panel cover?

With all the Tek 2465's that are supposedly dying and/or being put of service (or outright sent to the crusher), why is it so hard to find a front panel cover for one?

Anyone know of one for a 2465 with DMM option?

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 5:38:10 -0800, DaveC wrote (in message ):

Can someone get me the p/n for this cover? Remember, this is the scope with the piggyback'd DMM, which requires a different cover.

The standard cover (for the non-DMM scope) is p/n 200-2742-00, I think...

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC